[opensuse-buildservice] [gsoc] osc2 client - summary of week 10
Hi,

here's a small summary of the 10th (coding) week. Last week I worked
mostly on the new fetcher code which I finally pushed into the git
repo. Apart from this I did some refactoring here and there.
The todo for this and the next week is to start with the new osc
user interface (that is the client code). As I already wrote in the
proposal the new osc client will be based on python's argparse module
and the Jinja2 template engine.

Marcus