Re: [opensuse-buildservice] database migrate error
On 7/26/2012 at 04:21 PM, Aaron Yung <elevenyang@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI All

I update my OBS from 2.1 to 2.3 following the README.UPDATES guideline in
obs-api package, but I have a prolem.

When I execute this command --- ---" RAILS_ENV="production" rake
db:migrate" in /srv/www/obs/api directory , I got the following error log:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WARNING: The database is inconsistent, some FOREIGN KEYs (aka CONSTRAINTS)
can not be added!
please run script/check_database script to fix the data.
rake aborted!

Any body can help me ? Thanks very much!

Run the script it is asking you to. That check_database will print SQL
statements in stdout. You'll have to run those manually in MySQL or any other
database you are using for production.

HTH,
Srinidhi.