Re: [opensuse-buildservice] vdfuse maintainers
On Tuesday 2012-07-24 06:50, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Am Montag, 23. Juli 2012, 17:49:07 schrieb B. M.:
I apologize if this is not the right list for this question, but I'm trying
to reach the maintainers of the vdfuse package on the build service here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/requests?package=vdfuse&project=Virtualization

Is there another list I should look for or is this the place?

The right way is to login and to click on the "Users" tab. It shows you
the email addresses of the users.

Quick, everybody use osc(1)!

1. Start firefox (assuming an Atom netbook and no SSD), 10 sec
2. Calling up at least 3 pages on build.opensuse.org, 10 sec
--
20 sec at least

0a. osc meta pkg Virtualization/vdfuse, 1 sec network latency
0b. osc whois username, 1 sec network latency
lazy typing, generous 3 sec penalty
---
5 sec at most