[opensuse-buildservice] obs-worker cleanup chroot build environment / after build script
Hello,

related to the "obs-worker - restarting services in chroot env at build time" mailing we still have some problems to get a more or less "clean" chroot build environment on a dedicated obs-worker machine.

Therefore the question:
Is there an (scripting) entry point to cleanup the obs-worker chroot build environment after _every_ build of a package even if the build has failed?

In our case we have to kill some services like mysql or apache2 to ensure that they aren't running accidently after a (failed) build on the obs-worker.

Your help is again very much appreciated.