Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [osc]two spec templates in one file.
On Monday, July 23, 2012 12:49:28 AM Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi,

I have this problem since I update to 12.2Beta2.

after I "osc mkpac package", I use "vi package.spec" to open a spec
file skeleton

this works without problem in 12.1

but recently it fills another skeleton just blow the %changelog section.

any way I can do to debug it?

I haven't dig into it, but just guess, I guess you have individual SKEL_spec()
function in /etc/vimrc and ~/.vimrc right?

ps: I want to improve this skeleton a little, but where it is?

I've checked osc repo on github, but there's no such template at all.

At vim IIRC.

This issue looks not related with build service, ask at -factory@ or -
packaging@ may be better :)

Max