[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Where can I find a package version in SLE?
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I need to know the exact version of libboost_filesystem1_XX_X in SLE_11_SP2,

(I build dependency libraries in M17N, thus I have to fix the SLE
builds, or there'll be too many ugly red cross)

but I can't find it either in s.o.o or b.o.o.

seems OBS doesn't build or host it directly due to reasons I don't know.

so is there any method except to acquire and install a trial version?

sorry, I have to use SLE_11 or SLE_11_SP1 instead of SP2.