Re: [opensuse-buildservice] adding checksums to the buildinfo
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:08:26PM -0300, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it?

I don't remember setting up CA trust when connecting to my private OBS
instance, and I would imagine I would have to in order to have osc
validate the certificate.

It would be really nice if osc did validate, I would applaud that :)

It does.

If your https is already signed with a valid CA then the query will not
show up.

Of course you need to interface with "https://...."; as API url.

I do use https. I'll have to check the sources, there are lots of
subtle ways to bork SSL certificate checks in python's httplib, and
the fact that osc didn't ask me (or I don't remember) makes me
suspicious.

Yes, but we did some hard work to get osc to check it ;)

api.opensuse.org should be good.

Ciao, Marcus