Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project copy
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, i've forgotten to say. I'll like to do it on an own OBS not the openSUSE
one :-)

I depends heavily on your use case. But admins have the power to do an entire
project copy via the api. Even including with history and binaries.

I will probably have to do this too (on an own repo), to make "stable
snapshots" of development repositories.

My idea was to make links to specific package revisions, one by one.

I have several "stability" levels:

development (unstable)
test (more or less stable)
production (stable)

So, development SRs to test, and production links to specific revisions in test.

Is that the best way to go about it?
Would that work for the OP better than a whole project copy?