Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project copy
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:45:55 +0200
Am Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 12:08:11 schrieb Sascha Manns:
Hello Adrian,

Adrian Schröter wrote at Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 11:33:52:
Am Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 11:24:38 schrieb Sascha Manns:
Hello Listmates,

i have a little Question about the OBS.

Actually i have a Repository A and Repository B. I would like to make a
copy of all packages from Repository A to Repository B.
Does anyone knows how to can i make this?

Please, do not do such things. It is a waste of our and our mirror
resources.

There were projects just duplicate hundreds of Gigabytes around for no good
reasons.

I do remove such repos meanwhile without prior warning, since it is really
an abuse of our service.
Ah, i've forgotten to say. I'll like to do it on an own OBS not the openSUSE
one :-)

I depends heavily on your use case. But admins have the power to do an entire
project copy via the api. Even including with history and binaries.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH