Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project copy
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:33:52AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 11:24:38 schrieb Sascha Manns:
Hello Listmates,

i have a little Question about the OBS.

Actually i have a Repository A and Repository B. I would like to make a
copy
of all packages from Repository A to Repository B.
Does anyone knows how to can i make this?

Please, do not do such things. It is a waste of our and our mirror resources.

There were projects just duplicate hundreds of Gigabytes around for no good
reasons.

I do remove such repos meanwhile without prior warning, since it is really
an abuse of our service.

... depending on usecase, you can do "project links"...

Also disable publish if you just do testing builds. ;)

Ciao, Marcus