[opensuse-buildservice] osc checkout fails with Content-Length is not matching file size
Hi,

I have setup an OBS server locally, when using osc to checkout packages,
it would fails randomly with error Content-Length is not matching file
size. If the package contains hundreds of files, it would fail always at
some place and there is no way to check it out.

I have encounter this error with OBS 2.0/2.1 and now 2.3 with lighttpd.
I searched the mail list archive and got this:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2011-10/msg00174.html

I follow the suggestion and switched to apache2, there would be no
error, but the files checked out are not correct, some files are
incorrectly empty, which I think is even worse than using lighttpd.

Any help would be appreciated!