[opensuse-buildservice] obs-worker - restarting services in chroot env at build time
Hi,

we have an private OBS installation here (now seperated in an obs-server and one worker, both running in seperated VMs on a vSphere Server).

Some of our RPMs restart services like apache or mysql in the %post directive.
The problem here is that the obs-worker starts the specified services in its chroot environment but doesn't stop them after the build has completed. So all further builds fail, because the services are still running. I would expect that the worker cleans up his build environment inclusive the started services etc.

But maybe I´m a bit puzzled with the underlying 'principles'. It would be nice if someone could push me in the right direction or give some best practices for a solution to this scenario.
Would be a 'KVM build envorinment' be a appropriate solution for this (like build.opensuse.org does it? - As long as I interpreted the build logs correctly...) ? But I think this is probably not possible, because the appliances are already running as VMs with no HW virtualization available.

Greetings
Florian