[opensuse-buildservice] make use of travis-ci.org
Hi,

If you merged openSUSE/open-build-service into your github fork,
you can now enable the service hook "travis ci" and have it run
our test suite for you.

To do that, go to your fork, and click "Admin", then "Service Hooks",
scroll down to "Travis" and then scroll up again to follow the
instructions that appear on the right column (of course if you have a
very large screen, you don't have to scroll :)

Note, that we may require this to be enabled for merging pull requests
(of course just as we require decent test coverage ;)

Greetings, Stephan