[opensuse-buildservice] build-test.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:40:13 +0200

Hi,

JFYI, we have now a test instance of OBS running our
current openSUSE:Tools:Unstable (git master branch)
packages.

Everybody can connect and browse there. You can even login
with your standard credentials, however by default your
account will be unconfirmed and not be able to create
your home project.

You can ask for getting a confirmed account when you
want to test something there.

However, the data on this instance can

* go away at any time without any warning

* build results do not get publish at an public
available place.

Analog the api exists also as api-test.opensuse.org .

Kudos to coolo and Max for getting the instance up.

We hope that we can switch soon to git master also
with our productive instance. The biggest gripes we
have are some webui regressions, but you may want to
browse on our test instance and give use feedback about
the new interfaces.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH