[opensuse-buildservice] Installing local obs 2.3.2 getting problem connectiong to remote project via https://api.opensuse.org/public?
Hi all!

So I'm struggling with the installation of obs 2.3.2 (from rpm packages).
I have followed the /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP
Now i have come to the point:

4.1 Reuse projects hosted on openSUSE.org build service
So have done this:
#curl -x "" -0 --user "Admin:opensuse" -X PUT -T
/usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/openSUSE.org.xml https://localhost:444
/source/openSUSE.org/_meta --insecure
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<status code="ok">
<summary>Ok</summary>
<details></details>
</status>

Seems to work..
Then i try to "Branch package from other project" into my home project.
Name of original project:
openSUSE.org:openSUSE:11.4
Name of package in original project:
at

and then i press "Create Branch" button.

after a while i get an error message:
OBS Web Interface Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: 400
Message: connect to api.opensuse.org:443: Connection timed out

I have also tried to insert https://username:password@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in
/usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/openSUSE.org.xml before posting it however same
problem.

I'm sitting behind a http proxy thats why i do -x on curl.

In the /srv/obs/log/scheduler_i586.log i see this:
<snip>
updating meta for project 'openSUSE.org' from http://<my.hostname.domain>:5352
calculating project dependencies...
sorting projects and repositories...
fetching remote project data for openSUSE.org:openSUSE:11.4
connect to api.opensuse.org:443: Connection timed out
</snip>

Does anyone have any idea of what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Christian Nilsson