Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with local install of obs: Errorcode: 503 Message: Unable to connect to API host. (localhost)
port 81 is not our standard anymore. We use https 443 for webui and 444 for
api.

So I think I have found a solution, if it's correct or not I don't know but it
seems to work.

If I change the variables in
/srv/www/obs/webui/config/environments/production.rb :
FRONTEND_PORT to 444 from default 81 and change the FRONTEND_PROTOCOL from http
to https it works.

If that is correct then maybe it has to be clarified in the
/usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP file since i did'nt get that this
needed to change?

Thanks!
Christian Nilsson