[opensuse-buildservice] osc checkin makes appliance run out of disk space for QT package ...
Hi community,

I experiencing a problem while I'm trying to upload QT on OBS appliance (2.3.1)
While running the "osc ci" command from my local desktop I've started a "watch
-n 1 df /" on the appliance ...
I can see the free space decreasing to zero then a HTTP Error 500 is issued
from the osc prompt ...

I've searching for disk use by "watch -n 1 du /var/tmp /var/cache /tmp"
but there is no change on all of displayed directories (may be not the right
tool to use)

So where should I mount a "virtual drive" to increase the transfert cache
storage and avoid the problem ?

Thanks for help

Xavier

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire
designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du present message ou une
personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute
divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est strictement
interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by replying
this message, and then delete this message from your system.