[opensuse-buildservice] Hermes configuration
How should I configure my hermes account if I want to be notified of:
- Source changes made by somebody else in packages where I am the
maintainer or bugowner
- Metadata changes made by somebody else in packages where I am the
maintainer or bugowner
- New packages created by somebody else in projects where I am the
maintainer or bugowner
- Packages deleted by somebody else in projects where I am the
maintainer or bugowner
- Metadata changes made by somebody else in projects where I am the
maintainer or bugowner

?

The expert interface is really confusing. Parameters "rm" and "_type"?

Thanks.