Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS password quality
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:36:01 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012, 14:07:14 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
Hi:

It is impossible to use a high quality password in the opensuse.org
buildservice instance, for some reason the brillant policies disallow
special characters allowing only letters and numbers, hence
significantly reducing the possible password entropy.

Can something be done about this ? also is it possible to use a
different method such as a cryptographic key ?

We just use the standard Novell user management to have a common
user pool. There is nothing what we can do from OBS side here.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH