Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debbuild for building LSB debian packages with RPM spec files on OBS?
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:57:35 -0300
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:49 AM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I did a couple of commits in the master branch to move it in the
right direction. To be specific, we now allow a "Binarytype" directive
in the project config to configure the type of the binaries (rpm/deb)
independent of the type of the sources (spec/dsc). So you would use

   Type: spec
   Binarytype: deb

in the build config of your project. What's still missing is support
for "debbuild" in the build script, i.e. it should call debbuild
instead of rmbuild if the binarytype is set to "deb". OBS itself
doesn't need to be changed for that, we need to support this in
the "build" package.

This is very interesting.

Can this be done on the project config per-repo?

Ie: set it only for debian-based repos inside a project?