Re: [opensuse-buildservice] unresolvable errors while building packages for RHEL_6
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:27:54 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012, 07:31:42 schrieb S. Nandhini:
Hi,

How can the unresolvable errors be fixed? When I try building lvm rpm for
RHEL_6 (x86_64) it reports the following error
Nothing provides corosynclib-devel >= 1.2.0-1, openaislib-devel >=
1.1.1-1, clusterlib-devel >= 3.0.6-1
Similarly for unixODBC rpm on RHEL_6 x86_64 I get the following error.
Nothing provides libtool-ltdl-devel

Is there a way to add customized repository for individual projects?

That rpms are most likely not part of official RedHat shipment and only
available via RHN. However we can not import rpms from there for
legal reasons. The only way is either to import a source rpm
and build it yourself or to build against a compatible RedHat clone
instead.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH