[opensuse-buildservice] Authorative list of allowed RPM groups?
  • From: Florian Höch <lists+opensusebuildservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:53:51 +0200
Basically I'd like something which isn't prone to change often, as I
originally got the RPM group (Applications/Multimedia) I used for a
package that I'm trying to submit to Factory from
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_group_guidelines, but it seems
the group was since removed. Are there any "safe bets" from the general
graphics category which are less likely to change?
(rpmlint returns a different list of possible RPM group names, are those
more reliable)?

--
Florian Höch