Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating anaconda style respin with OBS
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 03:00:23PM +0800, He Zhenxing wrote:
Hi,

OBS has a great feature that it can define release media with production
definition and uses kiwi to build the media, but I'm wondering if it
also supports creating anaconda (RedHat/Fedora) style installation media
or not. and if yes, where can I find the instructions?

You are looking for automated installation?

Look for "autoyast", which has XML descriptions for auomtarted installs.

Ciao, Marcus