Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS check causing questionable failure.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:51:41 +0200
Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2012, 08:28:55 schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
When I build the mingw32 package, OBS makes a
debug package. I did not (I think) request this. Part of the build
checks the source. In my case, I get this complaint:

mingw32-blt-debug-2.5-51.1
... running 01-check-debuginfo
... testing for empty debuginfo packages
!
!
//usr/src/packages/RPMS/noarch/mingw32-blt-debugsource-2.5-51.1.noarch.rpm:
empty debuginfo/debugsource package, deleting
!
... running 02-check-gcc-output
... testing for serious compiler warnings
(using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
(using //.build.log)
E: mingw32-blt 64bit-portability-issue bltWindow.c:876

And then the build fails. Even though the RPMs I really wanted are
made...

Can I disable this check? Oddly, as I am building a 32-bit application,
I would not expect a 64-bit complaint. And I see in the code that there
is a #define for 32- and 64-bit compiles which the test ignores. The
complaint is in code that is for the 32-bit version.

Any help would be appreciated.

In fact that are not checks from OBS, but checks from the distributions.

So, in your case this check is in

post-build-checks

package. You may want to have a look there and propose a patch :)

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH