[opensuse-buildservice] How to setup OBS to support multilib builing
Hi,

I have setup a local OBS (2.3.0), and I'm working on some packages that
requires both 32 and 64 bit packages for building, I don't find a way to
make this work. It seems OBS does not support building packages this
way. I have put both 32 and 64 bit packages in the repository, but when
I use package.i386 or package.x86_64 in the requires of the package to
be built, the whole string include the arch name will be treated as a
package name and OBS will complain that the package is unresolvable.

Any help on this will be appreciated!

Thank you!