[opensuse-buildservice] qemu Cross Compilation Instructions
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:12:01 -0600
I'd really like to RTFM, but in this case I can't find it:

I'm looking for documentation - How do I configure my OBS 2.3 instance so that I can use qemu to compile packages for the ARM architecture?

I've seen a few posts which mention installing qemu as a build dependency, such as:

Preinstall: qemu-linux-user
ExportFilter: ^qemu-linux-user.*\.x86_64.rpm$ . armv7l armv5el

However, this doesn't seem to be all that is required.

So far, I've been able to create a repo for the ARM architecture, and get the ARM scheduler running - however, builds are never attempted; they are stuck at "scheduled".

So what else am I missing?

Also - has qemu cross-compilation been attempted for a distribution other than openSUSE?

Thanks.
--
Troy Telford