Fwd: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Deleting .svn directories
Oops, didn't CC the list..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2012/6/11
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Deleting .svn directories
To: Malcolm <malcolm_lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2012/6/11 Malcolm <malcolm_lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:54:21 -0400
Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I'm stuck with something that should be pretty simple, I'm trying
to delete .svn directories as part of the build process for a package,
"find" appears to find the directories but while trying to delete them
it gets "No such file or directory".

As this is reaaaaaally basic and is not working, is there any OBS
particularity that would cause this?.

Ref:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=kannel&project=home%3Aciriarte%3ASLES-missing&repository=SLE_11_SP2

Regards,

Hi
Grab the source with the export command eg;
svn export -r175  http://gimp-dds.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ gimp-dds

Else something like;
# Remove cvs files
find source/ -name .svn* -exec rm {} \;
find examples/ -name .svn* -exec rm {} \;

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Kernel 3.1.10-1.9-desktop

I could delete the .svn directories and repack de tarball, the idea
was to modify the least possible the tarball provided by upstream.

Regards,

--
Ciro Iriarte
http://cyruspy.wordpress.com