Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Deleting .svn directories
On Monday, June 11, 2012, Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I'm stuck with something that should be pretty simple, I'm trying
to delete .svn directories as part of the build process for a package,
"find" appears to find the directories but while trying to delete them
it gets "No such file or directory".

As this is reaaaaaally basic and is not working, is there any OBS
particularity that would cause this?.

Ref:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=kannel
&project=home%3Aciriarte%3ASLES-missing&repository=SLE_11_SP2

Hi,

I had a look also at your specfile and noticed two things:

1) Why do you perform a rm -rf %{buildroot} just before you perform the
installation of your package ?

2) As that you already uploaded the source and build them, why do you want
remove these .svn directories ? I am sure that they won't cause any issues
during the installation of the package and in the end this wouldn't do
anything. The source tarball is not affected and the .svn directories are not
being installed.

Regards

Raymond