[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Can't log in.
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:00:36 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:52:18 +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:

Same here as well. It looks like it's trying to use iChain rather than
Access Manager, so I'm wondering if the old iChain servers were
decommissioned today.

No, we switched away from iChain/Access Manager to LDAP a couple of
months ago. Seems the ldap server was unreachabe for some time, I see
some "[ldap_simple_bind_s() to check user credentials failed]
Server is unavailable]" errors in the log.

Good to know. I /thought/ the switch had been done, but the URL made me
think it was still pointing to iChain because it included the "ICSLogin"
element. I think most of the sites that do the login via NAM use an
'nidp' login instead.

It currently works again, so somebody fixed the ldap server.

Great, thanks for the update. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson