Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can't log in.
On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:55:07 -0400, "Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Is something wrong with the obs web site login authentication?

It says my password is invalid and provides a link to reset it (on
*novell.com not *opensuse.org)
https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/forgotPassword.jsp

I use the link, it accepts my user name and my answer to my security
question, and claims to have successfully reset the password.

Then I still can't log in to build.opensuse.org with either the old or
new passwords.

Also at the end of the reset password process the last continue button
on the "Success" is a broken link.

--
bkw
Hello