[opensuse-buildservice] Re: %goprep macro not found by rpm-build
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:30:10 +0200
Michał Papis <mpapis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have created build script home:mpapis/sm-json and it fails, here is
log of it's build
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=sm-json&project=home%3Ampapis&repository=openSUSE_12.1

I tried to google for this/similar error, and it looks like there is
no %goprep macro, but I have no clue why it would be missing, I have
searched for similar packages spec and I think I did everything
properly - but still the error happens in both building via service
and locally. after commenting the %goprep line it fails on %gobuild
line.

Thanks,
Michal
Hi
Have a look at /etc/rpm/macros.go file to see
what macros exist....
http://paste.opensuse.org/60163632

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Kernel 3.1.10-1.9-desktop