[opensuse-buildservice] Can't log in.
Is something wrong with the obs web site login authentication?

It says my password is invalid and provides a link to reset it (on *novell.com not *opensuse.org)
https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/forgotPassword.jsp

I use the link, it accepts my user name and my answer to my security question, and claims to have successfully reset the password.

Then I still can't log in to build.opensuse.org with either the old or new passwords.

Also at the end of the reset password process the last continue button on the "Success" is a broken link.

--
bkw