Re: [opensuse-buildservice] (Un)planned outage?
Am 05.06.2012 21:16, schrieb Claudio Freire:
Hi there.

build.o.o is timeouting since a few hours, like:

"""
Bad Gateway!
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.
"""

Normally I'd be patient, but it's taking out, by proxy, a private OBS
instance I'm kinda using a lot ;-)

Just in the unlikely case I'm the first to notice.

The guys in IRC noticed earlier :)

I can't do anything, the hardware left us again - all I could do now
is adding the 503 page in front of the problems and mailing some more guys.

Greetings, Stephan