Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Use solid state disks [ssd] to improve obs build times.
On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:27:05 +0200, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04.06.2012 14:18, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
With the Open Build Service (OBS) getting busier now days. Is there any
chance of trying out a card to improve build times and throughput.

This continues the discussion from here
- http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2011-04/msg00318.html

If you send some, I'm sure we can try it. Building from memory sounds
like the cheaper solution still.

Greetings, Stephan

Hello Stephan
I received a response about the card and their team asked the following
details:

From the Customer Support for Fusion-io[1]
Thank you for your interest in Fusion-io. Please respond with your
location (City, State, Country) and a contact number that you can be
reached at and we'll get the appropriate sales person in contact with you
to discuss your opportunity.

Thank You,
Customer Support

[1]
The logged Fusion-IO request is here:
https://sup.fusionio.com/cases/browse/CASE-17162

so reply with details:
Please respond with your location (City, State, Country)

I'll forward it on to Fusion-IO Support and see if their card will speed
up the obs system.

Cheers Glenn