Re: [opensuse-buildservice] first steps
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:15:22 +0200
Hey,

please go with this page first

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Python

after that it is from your local shell (if you installed osc already)
mkdir $HOME/OSC && cd $HOME/OSC
osc co home:jdd
cd home:jdd
osc mkpac python-package
and rest of it you can read on that page what exactly to do in "The
fast and automated way"
but of course you can do it manually as you are used to do it.

after all you have prepared locally and pushed to OBS (osc commit) you will
have to set for which targets it should be built,
do that by going to (clicking) repositories tab on you home tab (clik
"Home Project" top right)
and select for example openSUSE:12.1 as your target

after that sit and wait till it is built.

hope that this helps a bit :)

Boris