[opensuse-buildservice] first steps
Hello,

I'm an old openSUSE user and I compile things on it since more than 10 years :-). I also followed the factory list for years (but not right now).

However I'm completely new to the buils service and completely puzzled by the

http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Build_Service

documentation. Where to start?

To be clear, my goal is to make this application

http://ekd.tuxfamily.org/index.php/Accueil/AccueilEnglish

available to openSUSE users.

The application is python and compile extremely easily on 12.1, so it should be easy also to include in OBS, if I can figureout how :-)

I already understood how to create my own page in obs

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Ajdd

of course empty right now :-(

thanks
jdd