[opensuse-buildservice] source_validator problems
Hi,

I am having weird issue with the source_validator as it is failing
recently with the comment Unknown tag Source0

I am running the following the following

osc-0.134.1-75.1.noarch
obs-service-source_validator-0.2-18.1.noarch
build-2012.05.31-97.1.noarch

toganm@desktop:~/devel/obs/dblatex> osc build
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file --outdir
/tmp/tmpIzJ95v
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validator --outdir
/tmp/tmplT2K99
grep: Unmatched [ or [^
grep: Unmatched [ or [^
dblatex-0.3.4.tar.bz2 dblatex-rpmlintrc dblatex-0.3.4.tar.bz2
dblatex-rpmlintrc error: line 23: Unknown tag: Source0:
dblatex-0.3.4.tar.bz2
Aborting: service call failed: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validator
--outdir /tmp/tmplT2K99
Source service run failed!

Of course if I use the --no-service issue disappears and I can build but
that is just to enable the build it does not solve the problem. Any one
else seeing this also

Togan