RE: [opensuse-buildservice] OCaml help
  • From: Frank Lichtenheld <Frank.Lichtenheld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 18:45:00 +0000
From: Robert Schweikert [mailto:rjschwei@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:19 PM
To: obs
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] OCaml help

Hi,

I have a couple of requests/questions in "cleaning up" OCaml related
packages.

1.) Since we have top level devel:languages:ocaml project can we please
move everything that is ocaml related and maintained
devel:languages:misc into the ocaml project?

2.) Do we have anyone that is really interested in OCaml or do we just
have what we have because other projects/packages depend on the few
packages we do have?

Those are questions probably better addressed to the opensuse-factory list and
the people listed under "Users" for the respective projects, aren't they?

Anyway, you can always try a "Request Role Addition" :)

Gruesse,
Frank