[opensuse-buildservice] OCaml help
Hi,

I have a couple of requests/questions in "cleaning up" OCaml related packages.

1.) Since we have top level devel:languages:ocaml project can we please move everything that is ocaml related and maintained devel:languages:misc into the ocaml project?

2.) Do we have anyone that is really interested in OCaml or do we just have what we have because other projects/packages depend on the few packages we do have?

in d:l:ocaml the ocaml package is a link to the package in Factory. The devel project for factory is d:l:misc. Because of local mods in d:l:ocaml the link is busted due to merge conflicts. This breaks other packages in d:l:ocaml. I have no idea how to fix this as everytime I try to touch any of these packages to get something fixed I get a stupid:

buildinfo is broken... it says:

type of message. This is of course complete crap as it prevents a person trtying to fix something from fixing it.

Right now things appear to be a bit of a mess and I feel I have step into a big pile.....

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
Tech Lead