[opensuse-buildservice] Re: MonoOSC?
Hum, sound llike either an packaging error, or an mono framework / gac util
bug who don't registrer correctly the dll.
could yu give me please the console output of the command : ls
/usr/lib/syntaxhighlighting

As i say in the help menu of MonoOSC, there is an monoosc irc chanel if you
want live help, you will need some waiting but be sure to be welcome :D.
Robert : - Syntaxh is always installed in /usr/lib/ ?

- in the spec file, is there :

%post
gacutil -i /usr/lib/syntaxhighlighting/SyntaxHighlighting.dll

I use it in my spec file to prevent mono change/bug .........