Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 17 added, new build package required
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:26:13 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 16:21:07 schrieb Frank Lichtenheld:
I added this to my Home project (home:flichtenheld).
I had some issues with kmod which seems to be a module-init-tools replacement
(Obsoletes: module-init-tools):
* I needed to add "Prefer: kmod" since some of the programs complained that
they couldn't decide between kmod and module-init-tools (for dependency
module-init-tools)
* But this then creates a file conflict since module-init-tools is listed in
"Support"

I would suggest adding the Prefer and replacing module-init-tools in Support
with kmod.

Can you test this in your prjconf first by adding

Prefer: kmod
Support: -module-init-tools

? The second line will remove the support state from Fedora:17 prjconf again in
your project.

thanks a lot!
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH