Re: [opensuse-buildservice] remote error: connect to api.opensuse.org 443 Connection timed out
Network problems at JA.NET. Sorry to bother you.

On 30/05/12 15:10, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 12:03:55 schrieb Magnus Lewis-Smith:
Since Tue May 29 17:20:23 UTC 2012 the error message
remote error: connect to api.opensuse.org 443 Connection timed out
(or similar) is appearing throughout the log files of my local OBS
install. No server builds are happening.

I am not aware of downtimes or connection problems on our side.

In addition, local builds (osc build) of packages from my OBS and any
osc communication (osc up etc) with the openSUSE one are also timing out.

Is this likely to be related to the ongoing server storage problems?

Regards
Magnus Lewis-Smith