[opensuse-buildservice] remote error: connect to api.opensuse.org 443 Connection timed out
Since Tue May 29 17:20:23 UTC 2012 the error message
remote error: connect to api.opensuse.org 443 Connection timed out
(or similar) is appearing throughout the log files of my local OBS install. No server builds are happening.

In addition, local builds (osc build) of packages from my OBS and any osc communication (osc up etc) with the openSUSE one are also timing out.

Is this likely to be related to the ongoing server storage problems?

Regards
Magnus Lewis-Smith