[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Update to 2.3 from 2.1 : problems
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:02:32 -0500

Lastly, once I got it all up again, the webui gacks when I try to view
any project. Ultimately, node.rb complains that _data is nil (line
197, it tries to use .xpath on _data which is nil at that point).
So now I'm stuck. osc seems to work fine.

What should I do about this? Should I file a bug? Does anybody have
any ideas for how to fix it?

ping?

I'm still having trouble with the web UI. What should I do here?
What debugging can I do?

--
Jon