Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.3.0-Build1.12 private installation problem
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:45:25 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 09:28:48 schrieb Eric Richards:
Greetings,

Still learning how to setup OBS. Call me a slow learner.

So, I create a project and select "Add Repositories to Project." I
click on openSUSE 12.1, add selected repositories, and I get the error

Failed to add project or repository: openSUSE.org:openSUSE:12.1

Likewise, if I try to add CentOS-6, I get

Failed to add project or repository: openSUSE.org:CentOS:CentOS-6

OBS is looking in /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml for this
information, but no documentation I've seen suggests that anything
special needs to be done for this to work.

Once again, I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I could use a
pointer.

You have not setup the interconnect to build.opensuse.org. Click on
Configuration
on main page. Only visible for Admin user.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH