[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.3.0-Build1.12 private installation problem
  • From: Eric Richards <erichards@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:28:48 -0600
Greetings,

Still learning how to setup OBS. Call me a slow learner.

So, I create a project and select "Add Repositories to Project." I click on openSUSE 12.1, add selected repositories, and I get the error

Failed to add project or repository: openSUSE.org:openSUSE:12.1

Likewise, if I try to add CentOS-6, I get

Failed to add project or repository: openSUSE.org:CentOS:CentOS-6

OBS is looking in /srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml for this information, but no documentation I've seen suggests that anything special needs to be done for this to work.

Once again, I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I could use a pointer.

Regards,

Eric
--

Eric Richards