Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org downtime
On 24.05.2012 06:28, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am 23.05.2012 11:46, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Due to ongoing problems with our binary storage server
we will not enable server side builds for today.

We're still not there ;(

From the numbers I have it looks like it will become late afternoon
before we're up again.

14:45 - and we restarted the services on our old file system. 1500 high
prio events are a lot though and the schedulers rescan all repos, so
don't expect full working speed anytime soon - but at least there is hope :)

Greetings, Stephan