RE: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS2.3 arm cross-build missing "copying qemu" step

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012, 21:41:08 schrieb Rick Liu:
Hi,

I just did OBS upgrade on my private installation from OBS2.1 to
OBS2.3.
Back in OBS2.1,
I could successfully build armv7el on x86_64 hosts.
After upgrade to OBS2.1,
all cross builds become failure with messages:

you could install an older build package, but it is actually
recommended
that you install your qemu package in Preinstall section instead.

[Rick Liu]
I just found out that
if I modify "/usr/lib/obs/server/build/build" file
and enable USE_SYSTEM_QEMU (USE_SYSTEM_QEMU="--use-system-qemu"),
I can add back "copying qemu" step.

Is there a config file I can set (instead of hacking build script directly)?
Is there any bad consequence of modify this line in
"/usr/lib/obs/server/build/build" file?

Rick