Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS private installation

Hi, Adrian,

On 05/22/2012 12:59 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Indeed. Actually we recommend NOT to use NFS at all with OBS.

So noted.

Hm, that seems to be more a MeeGo-OBS documentation in the meantime.

Can you please just try to follow the README.SETUP file from git/packages?
That is the official documentation which we also keep up2date on version
updates:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/master/dist/README.SETUP

I'll clone that and follow the README directions. BTW, the doc I was following was:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

bye
adrian

Thanks much,