Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS private installation
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:59:39 +0200
On 05/21/2012 09:58 AM, Andrzej Lisowski wrote:
Hi Eric,

If you are new to OBS than you might consider skipping the NFS part for the
time being as it's not crucial to get the OBS running. You can come back to
that part once you get more confidence with OBS. I don't use this feature
in my private OBS instance for the time being either.

Indeed. Actually we recommend NOT to use NFS at all with OBS.

Best regards,
Andrzej.